What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Northgate, Morecambe LA3 3PA, United Kingdom
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What data do you hold:
– We hold your name, email address, billing and shipping address and your phone number. These details are required to ship your order out and are securely stored in our CMS and CRM systems. We would collect these details either in the checkout page or if you are creating an account on our website.
Apart from the transactional emails, you will not receive any marketing emails.
If at any point you have any questions on the data we store then write to us and we will send you the list of information we have saved.
The data stored is 100% secure and all passwords are encrypted and stored in our website CMS.
If you would still like your account details to be deleted please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org