New and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety
Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique treatment with Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage.
Clinically proven Calms your pet without sedating
Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds. (and their owners)
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message
either to calm or get ‘fired up’. In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many symptoms we see in our stressed pets.
The actives in the special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils work by mimicking the natural calming neuro-transmitter called GABA, to calm the nerves,
so they trick the fired up nerve cell into thinking it is getting a calming message from the brain.
Easy to use
Refillable travel sprays with 200ml spray so great value
Handy travel spray to keep in pocket, handbag, or glove compartment in the 15ml size.
Effective Plug in and refills
Calms but not sedating
Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
Works for all pets in household
Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
Developed and made in England
Luxury bandana with 15ml Pet Remedy Calming Spray.
- Reversible 1cm Polkadot design.
- 100% Cotton
- Uniquely shaped for a perfect fit.
- In stressful situations, simply spray Pet Remedy a couple of times on bandana.
- The calming effect will start to help instantly.
- Lasts up to 4 hours.
- Repeat as often as necessary
- 15ml bottle gives up to 120 sprays applications
- Large – 940 x 310mm H (37” x 12” H)
- Medium – 830 x 250mm H (32.5” x 10” H)
- Small – 650 x 150mm H (25.5” x 6” H)
- Extra Small – 505 x 130mm H (20” x 5” H)
Do not spray near pets mouth, nose, or eyes.
Spray directly on bandana, bedding, carpet, soft furnishings, in car, stable, or horsebox
You can even rub a little on the pet’s muzzle or chest
When walking difficult or anxious dog, simply spray on trouser leg and bring to heel when you anticipate a problem.