New and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety
Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique treatment with Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage.
Clinically proven Calms your pet without sedating
Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds. (and their owners)
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message
either to calm or get ‘fired up’. In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many symptoms we see in our stressed pets.
The actives in the special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils work by mimicking the natural calming neuro-transmitter called GABA, to calm the nerves,
so they trick the fired up nerve cell into thinking it is getting a calming message from the brain.
Easy to use
Refillable travel sprays with 200ml spray so great value
Handy travel spray to keep in pocket, handbag, or glove compartment in the 15ml size.
Effective Plug in and refills
Calms but not sedating
Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
Works for all pets in household
Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
Developed and made in England
Luxury bandana with 15ml Pet Remedy Calming Spray.
- Reversible 1cm Polkadot design.
- 100% Cotton
- Uniquely shaped for a perfect fit.
- In stressful situations, simply spray Pet Remedy a couple of times on bandana.
- The calming effect will start to help instantly.
- Lasts up to 4 hours.
- Repeat as often as necessary
- 15ml bottle gives up to 120 sprays applications
- Large – 940 x 310mm H (37” x 12” H)
- Medium – 830 x 250mm H (32.5” x 10” H)
- Small – 650 x 150mm H (25.5” x 6” H)
- Extra Small – 505 x 130mm H (20” x 5” H)
Party Season Survival Kit Includes:
- 1x 15ml Calming Spray
- Use for localised and immediate effect
- Water based and pH neutral (safe on skin and coat of pet)
- Lasts for 2 – 8 hours depending on individual pet
- Use in conjunction with plug diffuser for best results
- 1x 60 Day Plug Diffuser
- Suitable for all pets including birds and reptiles
- Ambient and constant slow release
- Last up to 8 weeks
- Cheap to run (only 5 watts)
- Coverage up to 60m2 / 650 sq ft (large room)
- Refill bottles available
- 3x Calming Wipe sachets
- Wipe on hands before handling an anxious animal
- Wipe around pet’s muzzle, ears, under chin and on chest
- Carry with you when out and about
- Wipe on pet bedding in the home and in the car
- Wipe on pet enclosures such as hamster & bird cages
- Useful for noise-sensitive animals who dislike the sound of a spray
- Wrap around harness or tuck into collar for anxious dog
Do not spray near pets mouth, nose, or eyes.
Spray directly on bandana, bedding, carpet, soft furnishings, in car, stable, or horsebox
You can even rub a little on the pet’s muzzle or chest
When walking difficult or anxious dog, simply spray on trouser leg and bring to heel when you anticipate a problem.
Boredom Buster Foraging Mat
Hide your dog’s favourite treats in the pockets to encourage their natural instinct to forage, eat and rest. The concentration needed to hunt for treats will be tiring for your dog leading to the need for rest or sleep after a period of stimulation and enrichment.
- Select your dog’s favourite food treats and hide one treat in each pocket of the forager.
- There are two sizes of pocket to provide different levels of difficulty for a range of breeds with varying head sizes and nose shapes.
- Apply 2 or 3 pumps of the calming spray directly onto the forager
- Lay the forager on the ﬂoor for your dog to enjoy! • We recommend keeping a regular check on your dog when using the forager.
Forager size 150cm x 30cm
To increase the level of difficulty and provide variation in activity, additional single pockets are available separately to place inside your forager.
Essentials Travelling Kit
All you need to help keep your pet calm & relaxed while traveling.
1 x 15ml Calming Spray
5 Individual Calming Wipes
Small Animal Bonding Kit
- 75ml Calming Spray
- 6 x Calming Wipes
Tips for bonding small mammals
For bonding rabbits, spray a little on a damp cloth or fingers and gently rub around their muzzles.
This helps with scent swapping as well as calming, which in turn helps speed up the bonding process.
This same procedure can be used for bonding other pets such as guinea pigs, hamsters, rats and mice.
• A perfect finishing touch to leave your pet with a soft, shiny coat.
• A tiny inclusion of pet remedy helps to maintain the calming effect.
• Enhanced with Rosehip, Bramble and Moss extracts plus pro-vitamin B5 to help condition and nourish the skin and coat, leaving a soft and delicate fragrance.
Leave in Conditioner
A stress free way to keep your pet’s coat clean and fresh.
No water – No fuss – Quick and easy
Ideal for dogs, cats, rabbits, and other pets who become anxious or stressed when in the bath or shower.
The pH balanced formula contains the Pet Remedy natural calming blend of valerian absolute with vetiver, basil, and clary sage essential oils. This unique and patented blend is fast acting and clinically proven to help calm all mammals in stressful situations.
Leave in Foam Shampoo
Naturally derived cleansing and detangling agents in all the right proportions, create a luxurious foam that can simply be brushed through a dry coat to lift dirt and oils without the need for water.
Directions for use:
- Brush the coat to remove any loose dirt.
- Pump the Rinse Free Shampoo into the palm of your hand. The liquid will immediately become a foam.
- Work the foam into the coat using your fingers and leave for 2 minutes.
- Massage the coat with a towel to lift dirt and oils – this process will be most effective if the towel is warm, although this is not essential.
- Thoroughly brush the coat from top to bottom to remove any excess foam and dirt.
- For best results finish with Pet Remedy Leave in Coat Shine & Conditioner.