Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Hydrogel 90ml
Safe, efficient wound and skin care treatment system for dogs, cats, small pets and birds, offering a natural hypochlorous solution that accelerates the healing process and reduces pain of wounds.
This naturally effective Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Protection Spray is a must in every first aid kit. The hypochlorous solution is for spraying on wounded or injured skin in order to speed up the healing process. It is ideal for dogs, cats, small pets and birds, suitable for all skin types and any age of pet. This environmentally-friendly pump spray bottle offers an easy way to apply pain-relieving liquid to the injured areas of skin. This helps to keep wounds free from foreign bodies and moist, promoting healthy tissue and effectively combating bacteria.
The Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Protection Spray helps with skin abrasions, lacerations, burns, skin irritation and post-operative wounds. The spray helps to imitate the natural reaction of normal neutrophiles in the white blood cells, stopping infections and reducing healing time. This wound and skin care treatment system is entirely non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitising. It contains no alcohol, steroids or antibiotics. This means that Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Protection Spray can be used around the eyes, mouth, nose and ears without worry and, if your pet is to accidentally ingest some of the spray, it will be no reason to worry.
This Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Protection Spray is a product recommended by veterinarians, helping to quickly and effectively resolve wounds, burns and skin irritation.
Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Protection Spray at a glance:
- Natural wound and skin care treatment for dogs, cats, small pets and birds
- Suitable for all skin types and life phases
- Speeds up healing: hypochlorous solution imitating the reaction between normal neutrophiles in white blood cells, combating infections and reducing wound healing time
- Versatile: ideal for skin abrasions, lacerations, burns, skin irritation and post-operative wounds
- Cleaning effect: the spray can help remove foreign bodies from the wound, without the need for rinsing
- Keeps moist and helps promote healthy tissue: reduces build up of biofilms, supporting a quick and effective healing process
- Stops infections: effective against bacteria, including MRSA
- Strong pain-relieving effects
- Non-toxic: no side-effects if your pet licks or ingests the liquid
- Natural and safe: can be used around the eyes, nose, mouth and ears
- Free from: alcohol, steroids and antibiotics
- Recommended by vets: should feature in every pet first aid kit
- Environmentally friendly: pump spray bottle
- Usage intervals: 3-4 times per day, more if necessary
- Contains: 89ml