VP 80% Fish Treats – VP Pet Store
VP 80% Fish Treats

VP 80% Fish Treats

Regular price £2.99 £0.00 Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

New in to our range are these amazing GRAIN FREE Training treats

In the shapes of little fished and containing a massive 80% FISH Consisting of 42% Salmon, 28% White Fish, 10% Trout

With our own testing they do work in popular training treat machines handy to know! 

one reason we love these is the fact they are grain free and contain 80% fish with the other 20% only containing Sweet potato, potato, salmon stock so there is no hidden ingredients or unwanted nasties! 

A biscuit texture and firmness to them great for rewarding or multiples for jackpots, Small enough to not stop training and be a quick but high value reward!  

Analytical constituents

Crude protein 32%, crude fat 12%. crude fibre 1.5%, crude ash 9.5%, moisture 8%, NFE 37%, metabolise energy 369 kcal/100g 


80% freshly prepared fish (including salmon 42%, White fish 28%, trout 10%), Sweet potato, potato, salmon stock


As always please ensure these are stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight and in a seal tight container or bag always ensure a clean fresh water supply is available for your dog